Based on the unique and personal nature of your question, I recommend consulting with an integrative doctor in order to get specific support that is tailored to your body and your needs. You can search the directories below to find someone in your area. Also, consider connecting with a plant-based or plant-friendly registered dietician. You may find this resource helpful:

Additional Resources